Friday 26 December 2008

Congratulation to young fathers

I congratulate my friends who have become fathers and who are yet to be soon within few months in 2009.It is with much pleasure I hear that you all have become fathers.I was so surprised and happy to hear it.

Here , now on there are more responsibilities for you to fulfill. As a father, husband, son, brother, friend and................ So be a better of all these roles. I know you can do it. You have proven it before that any role can be perfectly done.

I just remember those days which we spend together talking about different things and the fun we had. Those are the days that I wont forget ever in my life. We, the single ones just wonder, if it was a true thing. the people who made fun with us all the 24/7 has become fathers.

I cant express the feeling and how much am happy for you. I just want you to share with me the feeling of being fathers in so young age about the age of 22-24. I will always be there for you guys and wish you a very happy life ahead.

No comments: