Friday 24 September 2010

A day with Famliy

It has been three years since I was never with my family during the holy month of Ramazan. Ramazan is a family month with lot of local foods associated with it. When I was in abroad it was the two things that I missed most.

After three years I got the chance again, to be with the things that I was missing family, friends and the food. I was in male looking for a job I had to stay in male’ and was not expecting to be there in the island.

Fortunately, I got an opportunity to go there on an official trip for about two days. It was a surprise for the family and they were so happy to see me there especially on Ramazan. With an unexpected transportation problem I had to stay there for about 4 days and it was so beautiful which would be stored in my beautiful memories.

No comments: