Tuesday 13 December 2011

End of the Silver jubilee of my life…


This would be my last day out here with age 25. I will be turning 26 tomorrow. Lets look at the silver jubilee of my life…

I was a bright kid and got to finish my O’level and A’level right on time. I was able to win a scholarship and finish CIMA on time.  I have got a very good job after my studies. I have earned  lot of good friends and as far as I know I have very few people who hate me.I have a loving family. what else you need in life? As far as now I am on my track with my life plan except one. That is my wedding. We planned to have it on 10.10.10 and I was not successful in achieving it. This is the reason I am not in a hurry with that part of the plan.

My next plan is to grow my own business, do Masters and find a senior post in Managerial Accounting area and get settled. Insha Allah I will be able to go ahead with the plan and live a happy life :P

I like to thank all the people who is in my life and who was in my life. Hope you guys can still count on me

I am 26 now haha...

4 comments:

Nuvana said...

happy belated b'day :D

Nuvana said...

may all your dreams come true.

theonlyiq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theonlyiq said...

Thank you..... Really nice of you...